The XTE 201 has a DC output and when combined with the correct type of wire it is suitable for welding mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
The feed box ensures reliable feeding of 0.6mm to 1.0mm wires.
Versatile and Portable
The XTE 201 has a full sized cabinet which can accept a gas cylinder and its large wheels mean it is easily portable and can be moved from job to job.
Single phase compact MIG machine supplied with built in wire feeder, suitable for light manufacturing, maintenance repair, DIY and automotive.
Parweld XTE 201C Automotive Compact MIG Machine
- 230V Single Phase
- 205A @ 15% Duty Cycle
- 2 roll drive
- Forced air fan cooling
- Infinitely variable wire speed
- Overload warning indicator
- Built in gas valve
- Soft start control
- Holds 5kg and 15kg wire spools
- Stand for gas cylinder (half sized)
- 2 years return to base warranty
- Manufactured to IP21S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
Maximum Current: 38A
Input Voltage: 230V 1P
Machine Type: Transformer
Feed Box: 2R
Wire Feed Speed: 1.5-14m/min